Sunday, March 29, 2020

We made it!

Friday, March 27, 2020.  Usually I've posted pics by now.  In reality, I'm happy to have made it to our spot.  Actually was simple parking.  Heck, the spaces are gigantic enough.

Hooked up and checked out the damage.  Thank goodness, we've got six months here to get another tire and tire iron.  Went running around to find RV plumbing - not even Camping World carries piping.  No kidding.  These companies try to maintain a monopoly so you have to bring the RV into them.  I didn't realize, but the RV gray pipe is not the same as PVC.  You have to use different glue and everything.  Did a lot of YouTubing. 

While Home Depot has signs up about distance - if you have a dog, everyone seems to forget distance.  Xena was the life of the store.  She loves being the "princess."

We stopped at Walmart for groceries.  Unlike Livingston, they have all groceries.  No paper products, but groceries.

Yesterday, while we were pulling in, Gypsy (and Bubbles) from Livingston came by.  Gypsy remembered Xena immediately, and vice versa.

I love this space!  I sit out at night, and just look at the sky.  We've put up bird feeders.  Settling in. 

This is the yard behind us.  People walk their dogs up and down this "alley."

This is directly behind us.  I promise to take more photos today, when I walk Xena around this afternoon.

I feel I made a great decision on moving, at a great time.  I can definitely be more comfortable here.  AND when the beaches open again, I'll be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment